Financing Your Care
Our office is committed to assisting our patients in receiving their maximum allowable insurance benefits. We work with all traditional and preferred provider insurance plans. As a courtesy to our patients we will submit insurance claims on their behalf.
Our office routinely submits pre-determination for major services. Below you will find a list of dental PPO plans that we participate. If you don’t see your preferred method on our list, please call our office to find out what other options may be available to you.
Dental insurance plans we participate with:
- Metlife PPO
- Aetna PPO
- Flexible Payment Plan: Pay a portion up front, and the rest over an agreed upon time period.
- No interest flex plan: Pay in a short time frame and receive no interest charge.
- Low interest flex plan: Pay off your bill over a longer period of time with low interest.
- Cash Discount: Pay upfront with cash and receive a discount.
- Check or Credit Card: Always accepted.
- CareCredit: Apply online (www.carecredit.com) or in our office.
Please note: Estimated co-payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!